Forums » News and Announcements

Holiday Stream 12/23/19

• VR Staff
    • 167 posts
    December 19, 2019 1:24 PM PST

Visionary Realms appreciates the support and dedication of our fans over the last year. As thanks, we cordially invite you to join the Pantheon team in a very special holiday development and play-session stream. We’ll venture further into the icy caverns of Amberfaet, and expand on group dynamics and combat. Creative Director Chris “Joppa” Perkins will be on hand answering all your live burning questions  Plus, we may drop some hints on what’s to come in 2020. Hope to see you there!

[BrasseEdit:The Dec 23 DevStream recording is now available! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIqZEMCC5nA&feature=youtu.be ]

This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 24, 2019 2:38 PM PST
    • 291 posts
    December 19, 2019 1:31 PM PST

AWESOME!

• 145 posts
    December 19, 2019 1:52 PM PST
    Decide our amberfaets this Christmas o yass
    • 38 posts
    December 19, 2019 2:22 PM PST

Yep. This'll work.

• 216 posts
    December 19, 2019 2:37 PM PST

Oh wow I was not expecting another stream for a while with Christmas so close, thank you for your continued commitment to bringing us content.

• 379 posts
    December 19, 2019 2:44 PM PST
    Luv u Roenick
    • 523 posts
    December 19, 2019 2:48 PM PST

Probably a necessary decision, though still appreciated.  Interested to see how this portrayal of the Warrior and Q&A goes with a more focused group and hopefully a lot more time to play and talk.  Regardless, thank you for the holiday bonus stream.

• 1999 posts
    December 19, 2019 5:36 PM PST

I just want to know...will there be a Roenick's Corpse under the Yule Tree?

• 124 posts
    December 20, 2019 1:29 AM PST

Damn, Santa is real! Although he is a little early to deliver this Christmas present!

• 768 posts
    December 20, 2019 6:18 AM PST

Spilling beans already? You better hope N. Napalm doesn't get wind of this.

Sadly, I have to work that day. I look forward to viewing the stream. 

• 245 posts
    December 20, 2019 8:59 AM PST
    Please show us the Summoner, Druid and Ranger, and please record more than one player’s perspective.
    • 22 posts
    December 20, 2019 9:58 AM PST

Steaming has been super nice to see recently. I would agree with more discussion during the stream of other classes and or more highlights from the stream in the class being played. Meaning if Warrior was used last time and we could watch how to implement actions it would be greater to see other classes being played from the person who is streaming to see the differences and highlights. If not at least a few choice classes and have them on rotation to give the audience a better understanding of combat and the unique differences in gameplay. 

• 103 posts
    December 20, 2019 1:01 PM PST
    Looking forward to it!!!
    • 238 posts
    December 20, 2019 3:10 PM PST

Ezrael said: Please show us the Summoner, Druid and Ranger, and please record more than one player’s perspective.

The druid has already been showcased, although it was last year, the pet wasn't in place, and things have probably progressed and changed since that point. Below is the link to this gameplay footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MPG2pbC3nw

I would really love to see some summoner gameplay as well though.

• 520 posts
    December 20, 2019 3:45 PM PST

Great news! I'm with the camp awaiting  Summoner!

• 245 posts
    December 21, 2019 8:21 AM PST

Baldur said:

Ezrael said: Please show us the Summoner, Druid and Ranger, and please record more than one player’s perspective.

The druid has already been showcased, although it was last year, the pet wasn't in place, and things have probably progressed and changed since that point. Below is the link to this gameplay footage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MPG2pbC3nw

I would really love to see some summoner gameplay as well though.

I'm aware of that video.

The point is, Druid has only been shown once, by a small streamer that was unfamiliar with the class and it was an early build, the group composition was poor and it didn't showcase well.

VR have never shown the Druid, they only play Cleric or Shaman or both.

Ranger has been overhauled for melee and ranged damage.

Summoner has still never been shown.

• 379 posts
    December 21, 2019 6:17 PM PST

Joppa tanking from Paladin PoV (stream), with recordings of the other people in the group (hopefully Summoner) - to be listed on the YouTube page (post-stream) would be best case scenario. I am sure though we will see Warrior PoV again, with someone that knows how to play the class.

• 13 posts
    December 22, 2019 12:06 AM PST
    Would like to see a more common group setup with 1 tank, 1-2 heal/support und rest dps. Best case as mentioned from different perspectives and classes we haven’t seen so far or looong ago played ones.
    • 13 posts
    December 22, 2019 12:06 AM PST
    Would like to see a more common group setup with 1 tank, 1-2 heal/support und rest dps. Best case as mentioned from different perspectives and classes we haven’t seen so far or looong ago played ones.
    • 557 posts
    December 22, 2019 4:01 PM PST

Hopefully, someone gets Joppa a new webcam for Christmas.

• 1247 posts
    December 22, 2019 7:32 PM PST

Woohoo!! :)

#communitymatters #makenightmatteragain #factionsmatter #riskvsreward #deathpenalty #HardRaiding #respectyourguild #HellLevels #worldsnotgames #aradune 

• 627 posts
    December 23, 2019 12:04 PM PST
    Any link to the stream?
    • 2 posts
    December 24, 2019 5:09 AM PST

Where can I watch this stream, dont see it on twitch or u tube. I couldnt watch live last night. 

• 57 posts
    December 24, 2019 5:21 AM PST

Here is the link from the sticky thread.  https://www.twitch.tv/videos/525589119

• 291 posts
    December 24, 2019 5:49 AM PST

Instead of a new thread I just wanted to personally thank the development team for this great additional stream, it was trully worth while.