Forums » News and Announcements

Cohh-Stream: Thurs Dec 12, Noon Pacific!

• December 10, 2019 11:18 AM PST

Thursday brings another @CohhCarnage livestream with the Visionary Realms team!
    We invite you all along for the ride at 12:00 noon Pacific, as Cohh joins us to explore climbing, combat resources and more!
    https://www.twitch.tv/cohhcarnage

This post was edited by Deleted Member at December 10, 2019 11:21 AM PST
    • 291 posts
    December 10, 2019 11:29 AM PST

<~~ pumped

• 1479 posts
    December 10, 2019 11:57 AM PST

This stream will have an noticeable impact on what my Girlfriend will play. Can't wait.

• 124 posts
    December 10, 2019 1:00 PM PST

Can't wait for the stream, I've genuinely never obsessed over a game as much as I am with Pantheon.

Does anyone have a link to the previous stream of the location they're returning to on Thursday?

• 291 posts
    December 10, 2019 1:42 PM PST

https://www.twitch.tv/visionaryrealms/videos

This post was edited by Alyonyah at December 10, 2019 1:44 PM PST
    • 124 posts
    December 10, 2019 1:53 PM PST

Thanks, do you know which video was the one where they streamed Amberfaetfor the first time? They are returning there on Thursday, so I'd like to watch the original stream to get an idea of the progress they've made since then.

• 2001 posts
    December 10, 2019 2:12 PM PST
    • 379 posts
    December 10, 2019 8:19 PM PST

Brasse said:

Cohh joins us to explore climbing, combat resources and more!

Hoping for the and more! #Progress

• 124 posts
    December 11, 2019 1:40 AM PST

Jothany said:

This One

Awesome, thank you very much :)

• 287 posts
    December 11, 2019 7:42 PM PST

do we know how long this stream will be?

• 4 posts
    December 12, 2019 8:52 AM PST

Can't wait

• 18 posts
    December 12, 2019 11:09 AM PST

Getting really hyped for this stream!

• 945 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:06 PM PST

That was great!

• 20 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:13 PM PST
    Was this recorded? Anyway to watch?
    • 66 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:17 PM PST

SO excited to climb all the things. I've always been a jumper/climber/percher, and that "We're only saying what can't be climbed" has me jazzed.

Thanks to VR and Cohh for this stream. Great stuff!

Those mob respawns, patrols, and wipes... *thumbs up*

• 11 posts
    December 12, 2019 1:24 PM PST

Xeos said: Was this recorded? Anyway to watch?

Here you go.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/520589363

• 287 posts
    December 12, 2019 2:32 PM PST

stream was great, but it definitely makes an hour feel like a couple of minutes

• 126 posts
    December 13, 2019 9:43 AM PST

Thanks for the link!! It was great

• 2886 posts
    December 13, 2019 10:43 AM PST

Here is my summary for those that don't have time to watch the whole thing: https://youtu.be/GMNcUakVbKc

• 71 posts
    December 13, 2019 5:02 PM PST

In regards to the "Perception System" aka the hints from essentially a DM. I think if they just add a journal that keeps tabs on every 'Ping' that you run across will solve the "i looked away from my screen for a sec and now i missed the ping" issue. Plus implementing a ping journo means you do not need to put up recurring Pings and the user can always go an read up on all the Pings they've ever recieved like you would if you were keeping notes, which players would anyway but in real life. So there really isn't a reason not to add such a thing as even if it's not added, players will still be keeping tabs on all of them either by footage or screenshots. 

Besides that though, good stream Cohh.

• 291 posts
    December 13, 2019 5:10 PM PST

Thats an excellent simple solution. Can just be a special tab in your journal.

• 16 posts
    December 13, 2019 5:55 PM PST

Awesome stream.  I really liked the new Warrior shielding mechanic.  Played a warrior in EQ and this would have made it much more entertaining.  I'm not a fan of the banners, I find them distracting.  But the game mechanics look awesome.  Climbing is very interesting.  Overall this is definintely the game I want to play and what I've been missing since my EQ days.

Only concern is content releasing.  Obviously you guys have been hard at work at mechanics and they look great.  But it's been a real long time on releasing new content.  Is there any info you can release on progress of Faerthale? 

• 2001 posts
    December 13, 2019 6:45 PM PST

znushu said:

In regards to the "Perception System" aka the hints from essentially a DM. I think if they just add a journal that keeps tabs on every 'Ping' that you run across will solve the "i looked away from my screen for a sec and now i missed the ping" issue. Plus implementing a ping journo means you do not need to put up recurring Pings and the user can always go an read up on all the Pings they've ever recieved like you would if you were keeping notes, which players would anyway but in real life. So there really isn't a reason not to add such a thing as even if it's not added, players will still be keeping tabs on all of them either by footage or screenshots. 

Besides that though, good stream Cohh.

You must be a game developer! :D

It's called a Tome of Keeping, it's already written about in the website FAQs here:

17.1 Quests

I don't recall seeing it in any streams yet, but I'd expect it to appear soon as we're seeing so much more about Perception.