Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Pantheon Fans Discord server.

• 213 posts
    November 25, 2019 2:19 PM PST

Hey everyone,

Has anyone started a special discord server for fans of pantheon? (I know there is a VIP) But Im talking a general one.

It would be so nice for all of us to get a head start on meeting eachother and to play other games while we wait for pantheon to finish up.  

We could also use special rooms for the guilds that we have already formed and to plan events.

I would love to have a march for Brad mcQuaid once alpha starts.  I don't know all the zones yet or how big they are but I thought it would be really sweet if we all gathered and marched through each zone to show our support and love.  As for ideas for ways to immortilize Brad a discord would be a great place to organize our ideas.  My thought was to have a summoning stone that people gather at before raids that has his name on it, because he was good at bringing people together I would like that tradition to continue.  

• 1428 posts
    November 25, 2019 2:31 PM PST

there is one already uhh... i don't have the link on hand.  janus?  janus where are you?  pretty sure it's an unofficial, but there is vr staff that monitor it.  sacried is one the other i don't remember i don't jump on it too often.

i'll get you a link unless someone gets it posted b4 i get home XD

This post was edited by NoJuiceViscosity at November 25, 2019 2:37 PM PST
    • 3237 posts
    November 25, 2019 3:09 PM PST
    • 90 posts
    November 25, 2019 4:11 PM PST

Gamerchick said:

Hey everyone,

Has anyone started a special discord server for fans of pantheon? (I know there is a VIP) But Im talking a general one.

It would be so nice for all of us to get a head start on meeting eachother and to play other games while we wait for pantheon to finish up.  

We could also use special rooms for the guilds that we have already formed and to plan events.

I would love to have a march for Brad mcQuaid once alpha starts.  I don't know all the zones yet or how big they are but I thought it would be really sweet if we all gathered and marched through each zone to show our support and love.  As for ideas for ways to immortilize Brad a discord would be a great place to organize our ideas.  My thought was to have a summoning stone that people gather at before raids that has his name on it, because he was good at bringing people together I would like that tradition to continue.  

He should have a spell or item named after him for sure. First epic weapon in the game, Ardunes flaming sword or some such. 

• 9115 posts
    November 25, 2019 7:41 PM PST

There is a fan-created Discord kindly linked by 1AD7, I have moved this to Off-Topic as it is about 3rd party programs/platforms but feel free to jump in the UNofficial Pantheon discord, just please understand it is not monitored by us at all and is completely fan managed.

• 844 posts
    November 27, 2019 10:55 AM PST

We're all fans, we all got Discords.