Forums » Fan Creations

Elven Druid of Autumn

• 45 posts
    November 22, 2019 8:19 AM PST

Hello, all Pantheon enthusiasts!

I am new to the forum and this is my first post.

I first heard of Pantheon about a month ago and got quite inspired by all the videos and other stuff made by the community on youtube on other pages so I thought I would contribute something too.

This is a drawing of an Elven Druid inspired by the designs that are available on the Pantheon main page. The skin and hair color are taken from the female elf on the Pantheon race page and the autumn colors are just because I think we have seen enough green/summer' ish druids so far. (I have tried to upload the image directly to the forum but it would not work, so I hope this link is ok)

https://kristiannusser.artstation.com/projects/oOGA5m

Hope you like it. :)

• 1992 posts
    November 22, 2019 12:55 PM PST

Whoot! That's a great image, thanks for posting it.

Welcome to the zoo, hope to see you ingame.

• 520 posts
    November 22, 2019 1:08 PM PST

Amazing! I love it!

• 291 posts
    November 22, 2019 1:26 PM PST

Awesome work!

• 291 posts
    November 22, 2019 2:09 PM PST

Looking closer theres very interesting details like the birds and the ..... rune? Interested in what that indicates.

Edit: figured out the second question.... looks like your signature based on these oil paintings.

This post was edited by Alyonyah at November 22, 2019 2:21 PM PST
    • 45 posts
    November 22, 2019 5:35 PM PST

Thank you very much everyone for the kind words!

@Jothany - If we are at the same server and you don't have too much hate towards ogres, then we will see each other! :D

@Alyonyah - If you are talking about the orange magic'ish thing around him, it was supposed to be butterflies and leaves. I was a bit on and off about the butterflies though as that is not so much autumn, but in the end, I thought that only leaves would be too boring. You are right about the "rune", it is just my signature. I have done some altered Magic the Gathering cards in my time and that requires a very small signature so this one just kinda stuck with me. :) I have a plan about turning this one into an oil painting later as well.

• 291 posts
    November 22, 2019 6:27 PM PST

Check your in box nusser.

• 1992 posts
    November 23, 2019 7:21 PM PST

Nusser said:

@Jothany - If we are at the same server and you don't have too much hate towards ogres, then we will see each other! :D

I'll be making an Ogre Dire Lord so if we wind up on the same server you'll likely see me running around Broken Maw.

I'm an alt-a-holic though so no telling if my DL will be the one who winds up with the name Jothany.

• 45 posts
    November 23, 2019 7:40 PM PST

@Jothany - I will look for an ogre dire lord with that name. You can look for an Ogre Warrior with the name Grimgor. I usually don't do alts so that will very likely be me! :D

even though I think the Scar looks quite cool as well ;)

• 1992 posts
    November 23, 2019 8:43 PM PST

Nusser said:

Ogre Warrior with the name Grimgor.

Cool, we can have Tanking contests!

:D

• 197 posts
    November 24, 2019 5:24 AM PST

Beautiful! Very well done. 

• 45 posts
    November 24, 2019 8:59 AM PST

@Jothany - Tanking contests, count me in! :)

@Therek - Thank you very much!

• 217 posts
    November 30, 2019 2:30 AM PST

Your art brings me to bittersweet emotions. Such talent is so welcome to be shared, and endulged by others, I would loved to be so blessed with your skills. Bravo, please do continue to share your works with others as it to me, is bringing a slice of heaven from the ether, into existance this concrete world.

• 45 posts
    November 30, 2019 5:41 PM PST

@Vigilanteel3 - Wauw! Thank you Vigilanteel3! That is the kindes words anyone has ever put to my art!

• 337 posts
    January 23, 2020 9:33 PM PST
    If only I could get u to illustrate scenes from the fanfic stories... Helpe out here Therek!
    • 45 posts
    February 1, 2020 4:06 AM PST

@Benonal - I would love to mate, but I am way to busy at the moment to take in more assignments, but I will wish you all the luck with your project.