Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

What Can We Do To Help?

• 65 posts
    November 20, 2019 12:07 AM PST

As a long time fan of Everquest and Brad Mcquaid, I am saddened by his recent, unexpected passing. I would hate to see his vision and passion, Pantheon, die with him. I am going to double my pledges to help keep Brad's work alive, so that it can continue to bring joy to people for years to come. In this way, maybe, part of Brad lives on too.

To the Devs: Is there anything else we, the fans, can do to help VR in this difficult moment? 

This post was edited by phil85 at November 20, 2019 12:21 AM PST
    • 291 posts
    November 20, 2019 5:04 AM PST

Im not a dev, but pledging certainly will help us all get this game finished much faster. My suggestion is to pray and keep positive thoughts and feelings swirling around pantheon in your heart and mind. Simply posting your support as you have has helped me I can tell you that much.

• 11 posts
    November 20, 2019 4:16 PM PST

phil85 said:

As a long time fan of Everquest and Brad Mcquaid, I am saddened by his recent, unexpected passing. I would hate to see his vision and passion, Pantheon, die with him. I am going to double my pledges to help keep Brad's work alive, so that it can continue to bring joy to people for years to come. In this way, maybe, part of Brad lives on too.

To the Devs: Is there anything else we, the fans, can do to help VR in this difficult moment? 

I'm with you. This man created for me some of the most impactful and amazing moments in my life. I've got fond memories of better times thanks to him. I will be increasing my pledge as well as soon as I am able. God Speed Mr McQuaid and rest in peace my friend.

• 9115 posts
    November 20, 2019 4:40 PM PST

We really appreciate the support and please know that Brad's vision and passion will not go to waste, it is in every single team member and has been injected into the game over the last 5 years. We are now more passionate and motivated than ever to make him proud and any support from you guys in very much appreciated, whether it is cheering us on from the shadows or backing us with a pledge, we thank you! <3