Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

bi-weekly video newsletter calendar?

• 1860 posts
    November 19, 2019 4:14 PM PST

Were we given a calendar of the streams?  Am I right in thinking it is every other Thursday?  I'm having trouble digging up any kind of schedule.  

If it is every 2 weeks, on thursday, the next one is in a day and a half but I haven't seen anything mentioned.  Is there a calendar of dates/times that I missed?

• 247 posts
    November 19, 2019 5:25 PM PST
    I believe it was but with news about Brad I expect this will be delayed
  • November 19, 2019 9:45 PM PST

The team is still committed to completing the November newsletter/stream commitments.
    We are all stunned and saddened, but development is ongoing and so are the video/streaming newsletters.
    It is possible that we may have to shift dates a little but we have content underway. 
    Brasse

• 4 posts
    November 19, 2019 9:50 PM PST

Brasse said:

The team is still committed to completing the November newsletter/stream commitments.
    We are all stunned and saddened, but development is ongoing and so are the video/streaming newsletters.
    It is possible that we may have to shift dates a little but we have content underway. 
    Brasse

Thanks for the update Brasse, especially with all that has happened.

Take care of yourselves. 

• 1860 posts
    November 19, 2019 11:11 PM PST

Ya, you can delete this.  It got posted a few minutes before I heard the news.  Schedules and calendars dont matter right now.

• 520 posts
    November 20, 2019 1:51 AM PST

I wouldn't mind if this week newsletter was delayed or cancelled altogether.