November 5, 2019 3:49 AM PST

Is it Alpha Centauri, perhaps?

The excitement is palpable!

• 1019 posts
    November 5, 2019 4:53 AM PST

Scene 1.

• 216 posts
    November 5, 2019 5:21 AM PST

Those thinking the Dark myr passive was under powered, behold an entire planet of water content.

• 346 posts
    November 5, 2019 5:24 AM PST

Helps if you guys have more details

If I had to guess, this is the Dark Myr homeworld and the talons gripping it is symbolic in nature. Darkened as they are, it may further emphasize the Dark Myr. This could lead up to the showcasing of the Dark Myr race in-game. But that's extreme speculation on my part.

This post was edited by Janus at November 5, 2019 5:35 AM PST
    • 216 posts
    November 5, 2019 5:36 AM PST

Nice spot Janus, but what does it mean! argh I hate secrets i want to know ><

I thought maybe it was the new world map but I donno

• 42 posts
    November 5, 2019 6:05 AM PST
    Looks like a planet with lots of water. Dark Myr character model reveal?

"The Myr hail from the planet of Issul, the race born at a time when her oceans were dying. Wars between ancient leviathans had erupted beneath the waves, in battles so fierce even kingdoms on land were destroyed."
    • 520 posts
    November 5, 2019 6:31 AM PST

Caladan!

• 2419 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:01 AM PST

WaterLuclin.  Populated by Catfish, who are Fishlords riding Seahorses.

This post was edited by Vandraad at November 5, 2019 7:06 AM PST
    • 62 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:04 AM PST

Hmm indeed.  If it is the Dark Myr homeworld, where are the kingdoms on land?  Perhaps in the darkened/shadowed area? 

The Myr hail from the planet of Issul, the race born at a time when her oceans were dying. Wars between ancient leviathans had erupted beneath the waves, in battles so fierce even kingdoms on land were destroyed.

• 42 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:11 AM PST

Well, the kingdoms on land were destroyed. ;)

• 2138 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:29 AM PST

Terminus, a jewel before the other lands were crashed upon it.

But if Janus is right- then those objects around it are- 7 continents? that will come crashing down? each with their own race and upset topography?

or if Janus is more right, those objects around it are like....- if it is a Myr origin water world then those objects would be like an interstellar coral reef- very much like the kupier belt is to our Earths solar system.

This interstellar coral reef could harbor interesting fluid, vividly neon-colorful (at whim like an octopus) space-faring creatures like the album cover of Fragile by Yes or revanently dark like in the movie "serenity". Perhaps the gnomes are not that far from the Myr?

• 70 posts
    November 5, 2019 7:31 AM PST

Vandraad said:

WaterLuclin.  Populated by Catfish, who are Fishlords riding Seahorses.

Vandraad wins the day. Making fun of Luclin ever fails.

Cats On The Moon (tm Sony)

This post was edited by redgiant at November 5, 2019 7:32 AM PST
    • 81 posts
    November 5, 2019 9:13 AM PST

*imagines a catfish fishlord and their warder on land, flopping desperately for oxygen... fade out, fade in, you're taking advantage of a progeny system, and are this time a catfish warrior, on a quest to find your missing fishlord father*

• 1921 posts
    November 5, 2019 9:26 AM PST

https://i.postimg.cc/7PzfVQZn/panth-night-moon-20191104-t.png
    https://i.postimg.cc/mk7kgh55/panth-night-moon-20191104-u.png

Couple more images with just levels, gamma, and contrast/brightness adjustments.  It might be noise, but in the lower left area of the orbital stuff there appears to be a small spiral?  It only shows up on a grey/non-black background.

• 2419 posts
    November 5, 2019 9:47 AM PST

so it is basically the google chrome moon, is it?

• 1860 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:02 AM PST
    I had more than my fill of forum riddles from capital games.
    If there is information present it or don't. Not a fan of teasing the players base.
    • 1921 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:16 AM PST

If you go by this; (x-ray of osprey claw)

It certainly resembles two claws encircling the planet or moon or whatever circular thing it's supposed to be.
    The end-of-the-claw portion of each is broken up into three separate pieces, but that aside.. seems to be a claw or claws? /shrug

• 1019 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:54 AM PST

It's a blue moon.  As the phrase goes.  ....once in a blue moon.  Meaning something is going to happen that doesn't happen all that often.  Could mean a lot of things here.  The video stream, an announcment, Pantheon in general, etc., anything.

• 346 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:55 AM PST

So, I dug a little deeper, pulling what I could out of the deframed imagery. Apparently, I found this.

I'm afraid...

This post was edited by Janus at November 5, 2019 11:10 AM PST
    • 20 posts
    November 5, 2019 10:58 AM PST

Geoffrey said:

Hmm indeed.  If it is the Dark Myr homeworld, where are the kingdoms on land?  Perhaps in the darkened/shadowed area? 

The Myr hail from the planet of Issul, the race born at a time when her oceans were dying. Wars between ancient leviathans had erupted beneath the waves, in battles so fierce even kingdoms on land were destroyed.

This is the first thing that popped out for me as wll.

Ever since the Dark Myr were linked to an ocean based planet I was intrigued.  It reminded me of the original concept of the "Lamurians" from Horizons MMO (before it was sold and rebranded). I'll have to pull out that concept art if I can find it.

• 62 posts
    November 5, 2019 12:36 PM PST

Loxxulus said:

Well, the kingdoms on land were destroyed. ;)

Hehe, quite possibly.  Must have been a hell of a battle to destroy the kingdoms and the land.

• 346 posts
    November 5, 2019 6:31 PM PST

After seeing the second picture posted, I'm starting to think this is a video and that the subdued darkened imagery outside of the sphere was something that faded and they screen captured it a tad too early leaving that trace artifacting. I'll go out on a limb and say this is also likely to be a video showing the creation of Terminus. I could be completely wrong here though but the captures feel too much like a video for me.

Noa was the name of the planet and this is Noa becoming Terminus quite possibly.

This post was edited by Janus at November 5, 2019 6:33 PM PST