Forums » General Guild Discussion

Guild Noticeboard

• 262 posts
    October 18, 2019 2:14 PM PDT

What do you think about guild noticeboards where guild members could leave/pin messages and announcements for other guildies to see - that they need help, crafting materials, are looking for party, info about events and such. I can't count how many times there was a situation where someone said that they need help with something couple minutes before someone elso - who would gladly help/join - logged in.

• 90 posts
    October 18, 2019 3:12 PM PDT

Id love that function. I also really like being able to write in books/tomes and set them around for others to read.

• 1117 posts
    October 18, 2019 4:59 PM PDT

Hegenox said:

What do you think about guild noticeboards where guild members could leave/pin messages and announcements for other guildies to see - that they need help, crafting materials, are looking for party, info about events and such. I can't count how many times there was a situation where someone said that they need help with something couple minutes before someone elso - who would gladly help/join - logged in.

Where would these noticeboards be at?  Like maybe at a tavern for guilds who don't have a guild hall, a guild only being able to see their own notices on a shared board type of thing?

• 262 posts
    October 20, 2019 7:32 AM PDT

Kalok said:

Where would these noticeboards be at?  Like maybe at a tavern for guilds who don't have a guild hall, a guild only being able to see their own notices on a shared board type of thing?

Yea - I was thinking about tavern/guild hall board and you'd be able to see only notes from your guild. Or perhaps if for some tavern board visible ONLY to your guild would not be realistic enough, then perhaps guild registry NPC when asked whould show you the requests/info from your guild.