Forums » The Druid

Druid Society

• 46 posts
    September 25, 2019 10:30 AM PDT

I would be interested in seeing a druidic order of some type. Similar to how rogues often have a secret guild type thing, clubhouse etc....

Examples could include (but not limited to) --  Druidic Language, a haven (be it grove/glade/treefort lol/for fellow forest-alligned players/npcs).  In D&D they were neutral, & opperated outside of governing bodies usually, so it's not too much a stretch of the imagination. I duno!?  In EQ there were often random druids around the stone circles, & that always sparked some intrigue, as they were mysteriously quiet...probably just quest NPC's but it always sparked my sense of "what are these folks all about?"  Would it be cool to have secretive gatherings on lunar events (equinox/solstice)?

Anyone have ideas or thoughts orbiting this theme?

This post was edited by Travo at September 25, 2019 10:36 AM PDT
    • 159 posts
    May 18, 2020 1:01 PM PDT
    It sounds interesting. Perhaps the only way to find these secret meetings is to follow a path of runes carved into trees. This group should be open to all Druids since they believe in balance.
    • 592 posts
    May 18, 2020 3:07 PM PDT

I really enjoyed having class content for my Monk in WoW. Something similiar in Pantheon for Druids would be fun I'm sure.