Forums » The Dire Lord

DL: September news letter question

• 27 posts
    November 7, 2019 1:42 PM PST

Wig said: I would also add that warriors and paladins can wear shields which increases their AC immensely, so even more so will a DL want to stack hp. DL will possibly be hit harder than warriors and paladins, so they need to take the hit by having more stam.

Your theorycrafting vs Devs and others who are testing all classes. If there was a disparity, it would of been address a while back. I think your worrying for no reason and at best trying to campaign for a bigger health pool. IMO, they may get that or may not if it isnt needed. I feel your worrying for no reason, Understand, when Alpha comes out and you can get in game, you will be in a position to give feedback that will gather their attention, right now I would not worry about it. I honestly look forward to hearing about your feedback on the forums come alpha, it sounds like your a big fan of DLs (SKs). 

• Wig
    • 207 posts
    November 7, 2019 1:58 PM PST
    I appreciate your guys feedback :) I’m just a guy who has a lot of passion for pantheon and theorycrafting.
    • 61 posts
    November 7, 2019 2:21 PM PST

We all have a strong passion for this game; or else we wouldn't be on the forums every day talking about a game that isn't even into alpha yet.  But the fact that some people are freaking out about something that goes against everything VR has said is commical.  That is all my point is.  Leave the worrying behind.  Talking about stats and the like is one thing - calling a class useless based on an astrnomically small amount of information is another.