Forums » News and Announcements

GEAR UP! The Pantheon Store is Live!

• 9115 posts
    September 17, 2019 9:25 PM PDT

We're ready to open the doors and let you equip cool gear to coordinate with your game swagger. Choose from an array of Pantheon shirts and hoodies - best of all, you can customize your garb with the
    color that best suits your character. You can also Pantheonize your coffee, your head and your baby. We even offer a Pantheon backpack to haul around your loot and gear and loot!

Enjoy a special introductory discount of 15% on all items until September 24th. https://www.pantheonmmo.com/merchstore/

This post was edited by VR-Mod1 at September 18, 2019 3:55 AM PDT
    • 32 posts
    September 18, 2019 8:47 AM PDT

Pricing seems inconsistent.  Pantheon Janis Sova - woman's shirt is more expensive than the men's shirt.  However just the logo t-shirt it's the opposite, the woman's is cheaper and the men's is more.  The shirt prices are really high!  

• 35 posts
    September 18, 2019 9:21 AM PDT

I like the idea to raise additional money for the game, but agree with Rzar, the prices are pretty steep considering they don't even include shipping costs. Over $40 just for a tshirt is steep even for fundraising.

• 2419 posts
    September 18, 2019 9:24 AM PDT

Could the logo on the backpack be any smaller?

• 2138 posts
    September 18, 2019 10:34 AM PDT

just in time for the holidays :)

15% discount is nice, too. Mugs are a definite.

T-shirt colors are nice, I wish they had larger sizes for gifts. Fruit of the Loom is quality stuff, too. What i'm saying is, if they are having Fruit-of-the-Loom make the textiles AND transferring/affixing the art and labeling? its not going to come off no matter how many times you wash it. 

I wonder what they would charge for an embroidered logo? or if thats in the works?

• September 18, 2019 11:44 AM PDT

Hey all!

The Pantheon Merch Store is a work in progress, so all feedback is welcomed.

Couple of things to keep in mind...
    The merch prices are similar to what you'd find for an indie band in concert, and for similar reason: it's crowdfunding, and ALL of the profit goes directly into development of Pantheon. 100%.
    (I am sitting here in my $40 AWOLNATION shirt, which I chose over my $40 Glorious Sons shirt and $40 U2 shirt this morning, hehe - one of those bands no longer needs crowdfunding, I tell ya!)

The amount of crowdfunded profit we make on each shirt is the same - the difference in prices is entirely to do with the base cost of manufacturing based on different styles/materials. 

We'd like to get the female styles in more consistent pricing with male styles, but this is a REAL THING as I have discovered myself when shirt shopping. 
    Just like the game itself, the Merch Store will evolve over time. :)

For Manouk, the beanie and men's polo feature an embroidered logo.

Brasse

• 48 posts
    September 18, 2019 11:52 AM PDT

I bought a couple things!

• 3016 posts
    September 18, 2019 3:02 PM PDT

Thank you for the merch store...we have been discussing this item since this website first opened,  matter of fact there were a couple or three threads discussing all sorts of things,  bumper stickers,  bobble head dolls of the Devs and the main raid bosses,  coffee cups..limited edition art and on and on,  think those threads were archived long ago.   Glad to see it come to fruition.   I realize this is just the start..but hopefully further on down the road there will be more variety of products offered for sale.     Kudos VR. :)

Cana

• 1315 posts
    September 18, 2019 3:07 PM PDT

Brasse said:

Brasse

Hmm I guess that pushed me to the polo.  I am hard on clothes so print ons usually disintegrate.  Is the mug hand wash only because its a paint label too? Its subtle enough I might be able to get away with it at work.

Small feedback, if you are including items with a flat donation value added the maybe make the base items a bit more premium.  It will raise the cost of each and the % donation would go down but they would be items that last and people will show off.  Embroidered vs print is one example, glaze layers vs decals and the like.

This post was edited by Trasak at September 18, 2019 3:11 PM PDT
    • 36 posts
    September 18, 2019 4:29 PM PDT

Add euopean shipping to that price and I'll pass over the top prices in my opinion...I backed the game with BIG $$'s and I'll be happy to sub once we see the game too. I don't mean to be rude, but blunt that's not something I'd put my coin into.

• 77 posts
    September 18, 2019 5:15 PM PDT

Thank you Visionary Realms!  I honestly don't particularly want Pantheon Merchandise but I definitely want to support game development and I definitely want to support the studio that is commited to making an MMORPG with out ANY in-game cash shops.

I just bought myself 2 beanies, a hoodie, and a t-shirt.  Once I confirm what the wifey wants, I'm buying her a set as well.  

Going forward I'll be happy to buy 5 coffee mugs a month if that's what it takes to support a game without a cash shop.  That or I'll just have to pledge Ascendant, whatever works better for both of us. 

• VR Staff
    • 318 posts
    September 18, 2019 5:25 PM PDT

Sodalis said:

Thank you Visionary Realms!  I honestly don't particularly want Pantheon Merchandise but I definitely want to support game development and I definitely want to support the studio that is commited to making an MMORPG with out ANY in-game cash shops.

I just bought myself 2 beanies, a hoodie, and a t-shirt.  Once I confirm what the wifey wants, I'm buying her a set as well.  

Going forward I'll be happy to buy 5 coffee mugs a month if that's what it takes to support a game without a cash shop.  That or I'll just have to pledge Ascendant, whatever works better for both of us. 

You, sir, have earned an Artois Star!!! I'm not sure it has much value but that is awesome. You understand the reasoning behind the merchandise. We want to provide some tangible product for those who wish to add onto their support of the project. This is by no means the final product or products and we will continue to refine and add to it.

• 125 posts
    September 19, 2019 2:04 AM PDT

Awesome start on the merch shop! Got some t’s and a mug!

This post was edited by Grime at September 19, 2019 7:14 PM PDT
    • 16 posts
    September 19, 2019 8:00 PM PDT

I was interested in getting some merchandise, but not paying $30 for a mug, and over 40 bucks for a T-Shirt.  I know you guys are fund raising but I've already donated to the project.  I was hoping to pay fair pricing for the product.  Yes I expect you to make some money, but this is too much.   Unfortunately it's going to be hard to lower your pricing now that other fans have paid premium for merchandise.  I think you guys have dropped the ball with this one.

• 18 posts
    September 19, 2019 8:28 PM PDT

Are you kidding me with these prices.  What a JOKE!  Brad has said in the past that the game is funded, but your words and actions say otherwise.  This is feeling more like a scam every month...

• 379 posts
    September 19, 2019 11:54 PM PDT

Brasse said:
    The merch prices are similar to what you'd find for an indie band in concert, and for similar reason: it's crowdfunding, and ALL of the profit goes directly into development of Pantheon. 100%.
    (I am sitting here in my $40 AWOLNATION shirt, which I chose over my $40 Glorious Sons shirt and $40 U2 shirt this morning, hehe - one of those bands no longer needs crowdfunding, I tell ya!)

The big difference here is, you can already enjoy those band's content. From concerts to albums -and- you know what you are getting when you spend $40+ on a t-shirt. What Pantheon content do we get to play, get to enjoy? As far as pricing goes, I had 2 t-shirts printed and shipped to me with my own logo on them - I paid $27 total (FOR TWO).

• 48 posts
    September 20, 2019 4:24 AM PDT

Grime said:

Awesome start on the merch shop! Got some t’s and a mug!

Yeah I got a couple mugs :)

• 6 posts
    September 20, 2019 12:30 PM PDT

Thanks for opening up the shop.  I just purchased a shirt and coffee mug.  Keep up the great work!

• 197 posts
    September 20, 2019 1:40 PM PDT

This is the kind of cash shop I will support. Looking forward to my new hoodie. Will likely get a limited time shirt down the road. Well done VR!

• 47 posts
    September 21, 2019 11:34 AM PDT

A merch store for a game that does not exist. . . . almost like pledging to a game that never comes out. 

• 48 posts
    September 21, 2019 3:19 PM PDT

Got my mugs today :)

• 388 posts
    September 21, 2019 4:48 PM PDT

janis on black ordered....

• 125 posts
    September 22, 2019 8:28 AM PDT

Nlaene said:

Got my mugs today :) 

AHHH! I sent mine to the shop cause my neighborhood has a band of porch bandits. We catch one and another respawns. 

That was quick, good choice on the merch manufacturer VR!

• 125 posts
    September 23, 2019 11:55 AM PDT

Brasse said:

Hey all!

The Pantheon Merch Store is a work in progress, so all feedback is welcomed.

Brasse

Polo logo is not embroidered..its printed, atleast mine is. Print on tee is low quality compared to the high quality one shown on the website. 

You know those 40$ band shirts are high quality screen prints and stuff most the time right?

returning the 3 shirts, keeping the mug.

This post was edited by Grime at September 23, 2019 3:02 PM PDT
    • 1247 posts
    September 23, 2019 1:48 PM PDT

I have been needing a new mug. Well done VR! LOVE it! :)

This post was edited by Syrif at September 23, 2019 1:49 PM PDT