Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Who Would Win - In a battle to the death between Kilsin

• 9115 posts
    September 9, 2019 3:58 AM PDT

Who Would Win - In a battle to the death between Kilsin and a zone full of mobs and why? (Choo Choo!!) #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

• 12 posts
    September 9, 2019 4:54 AM PDT

/train (Choo Choo!!).

• 500 posts
    September 9, 2019 5:22 AM PDT

Roenick, of course ;)

• 411 posts
    September 9, 2019 5:26 AM PDT

What death? All the mobs would see is the puff of a smoke bomb and cackling from the dark.

• 1315 posts
    September 9, 2019 5:50 AM PDT

Kilsin Has been Slain by a goblin whelp.

Kilsin say "TRASAK!!! I was putting out another of your flame wars and was windowed out and now I need to do a corpse run, you will pay for this!!"

• 1428 posts
    September 9, 2019 8:24 AM PDT

Zone of Angry Mobs

~Forum Trolls~

^      ^                                                                      Kilsin

(o\    /o)                                                          ~Forum Overlord~    

p       [][][][]    p                                                           _          _

\    @         @   /

_____                    AM I A JOKE TO YOU?

This post was edited by NoJuiceViscosity at September 9, 2019 8:25 AM PDT
    • 103 posts
    September 9, 2019 2:50 PM PDT
    Hmm, what zone? What mobs? What kind of abilitys do they have? Be specific, I need some beans before I can answer that Kilsin.
    • 624 posts
    September 9, 2019 3:05 PM PDT

Depends on the zone:

1) Bean patch - Kilsin is toast as he can neither confirm nor deny the existence let alone the amount of spillage.

2) Dream factory - Kilsin would crush it.

• 3016 posts
    September 9, 2019 5:09 PM PDT

Dream Crusher (Kilsin) would win..because all he would have to do is turn on God mode (GM skilllzzz)  :D

Cana

• 93 posts
    September 10, 2019 3:10 AM PDT

CanadinaXegony said:

Dream Crusher (Kilsin) would win..because all he would have to do is turn on God mode (GM skilllzzz)  :D

Cana

I agree.  Just type IDDQD and Kilsin will be on the rampage!  

• 2138 posts
    September 10, 2019 8:47 AM PDT

I see this as a subtle test of mechanics.

We've all been there, like the one bard that posted here in the past on these forums, that bard gleefully stated looking forward to being called to help find a corpse just to be able to drag it deeper into the diungeon and tell the someone cheekily, "oops, I could not find it" and leave, laughing behind the screen.

Like that bard, we've all seen that one large race sit themselves at the entrance to Guk, thereby blocking the way so no one can pass and if a train  occurs, no one can get out as the large race laughs while afk and comes back to see bodies piled up while everyone loses precious exp. That Large race sitting there intentionally to block passage.

But

If the mechanics were in place where if a train was pulled and one could invis and the mobs then direct their ire towards the PC's they see? then it would be the large race blocking the door that would die, over and over again, or once dead, clear the way.

Kilsin did this, pulled the train and then stepped in the shadows.

So if THOSE mechanics are in place, which make intuitive sense, then the answer is: no one wins. Rather, Kilsin pulls a train, all the mobs bunch up, kilsin steps into the shadows and the mobs blink and slowly mosey back to their spawn points.

Woe betide the errant traveler thinking, hey this place must be empty! only to turn around and find all those mobs walking back to their respective spots. 

*edited to add*

- I just realized, this would make invisibility a highly coveted spell. maybe even only a high, or ultimately skilled level spell, not some lowly buff tool. More powerfull than a Monk's FD. What iof no one got invisibility, ever? but if they did it was a huge thing.

And if invis, what if you were invis to everyone in the manner of oblivion for instance. name, appearance, everything. except emotes or sounds from shuffling or footprints maybe if the tech allows.

I think the MMO world needs to have their colective minds changed about invisibility. 

This post was edited by Manouk at September 16, 2019 2:44 PM PDT
    • 470 posts
    September 10, 2019 9:34 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Who Would Win - In a battle to the death between Kilsin and a zone full of mobs and why? (Choo Choo!!) #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

The players. Because we'd get to watch the ensuing hilarity.

• 87 posts
    September 10, 2019 11:30 AM PDT

+1 to most stupid question so far...

• 346 posts
    September 10, 2019 6:13 PM PDT

Mobs, because from what I've gathered, you aren't playing an Enchanter, Kilsin.

This post was edited by Janus at September 10, 2019 6:57 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts
    September 10, 2019 8:42 PM PDT

Aqua said:

+1 to most stupid question so far...

I guess that question was actually directed at those that have a sense of fun and a sense of ha ha. :P

Cana

• 9115 posts
    September 10, 2019 8:50 PM PDT

Love the answers so far! Keep them coming Hahaha :D

• 15 posts
    September 10, 2019 10:36 PM PDT

Surely Kilsin would summon Roenick as bait and exit stage left

• 416 posts
    September 11, 2019 12:27 PM PDT

Kilsin has proven himself to be quite determined and persistent as the Crusher of Dreams and Keeper of Beans. He would kill off the mobs one by one crushing thier dreams and guarding his beans but the mobs would continue to respawn. The battle would continue indefinitely, that is until Pantheon goes live and he is able to bring some friends. #communitymatters!

• 68 posts
    September 11, 2019 4:14 PM PDT

IT all comes down to one key with the Title "GM Kill all". enough said

This post was edited by SooZo at September 11, 2019 4:15 PM PDT
    • 768 posts
    September 15, 2019 11:45 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Kilsin has died from 1.000.000 falling damage. The mobs move away from the edge and have a feast.

*Mental note to Kilsin, if you do train and kite, be sure to keep a look out for ravines as you back away.

This post was edited by Barin999 at September 15, 2019 11:46 PM PDT