Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Scenario - You're running along a path

• 93 posts
    September 12, 2019 11:26 PM PDT

What: The Hulk

Why: Smash

• 724 posts
    September 20, 2019 10:37 AM PDT
    An NPC merchant that sells dead parrots but refuses to acknowledge that they are indeed dead.
    • 520 posts
    September 21, 2019 11:30 AM PDT

I'd want to be a floating head (of either my character or Brad McQuaids) on the sky - HUGE SIZE - causing Mass Confusion, WTF moment, pure epicness and more ;)

This post was edited by Hegenox at September 21, 2019 11:31 AM PDT
    • 1019 posts
    September 23, 2019 5:08 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Scenario - You're running along a path, minding your own business when suddenly a GM pops in front of you and offers to turn you into anything you like for 5 mins, what do you choose and why? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

Why am I running along a path?  Does the path offer a speed bonus?  That is literally the only reason I would ever use a path in a game.  Other than that, paths are just a different color of ground.

• 945 posts
    September 23, 2019 8:10 AM PDT

An enemy NPC in a dungeon where other players are adventuring and killing my "ally NPCs"  >:)

The fun would be that I'd have the appropriate skills for a character of the same class... An enemy enchanter with full skills would likely wipe an adventuring party rather quickly - mez their CC, charm their tank and maybe buff some other NPCs = smoked group quickly.  

Perhaps have an area wide warning that a mystical portal has summoned a powerful minion to Pantheon - and then have the NPC played by a character have a unique, but level appropriate item drop "IF" defeated within a reasonable timeframe.  (Maybe allow different players X mins of playtime as the NPC until it is defeated or more than X mins have passed undefeated).

This post was edited by Darch at September 23, 2019 8:16 AM PDT
    • 1247 posts
    September 23, 2019 1:56 PM PDT

Pegasus of course.