Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Scenario - You're running along a path

• 9115 posts
    September 5, 2019 3:59 AM PDT

Scenario - You're running along a path, minding your own business when suddenly a GM pops in front of you and offers to turn you into anything you like for 5 mins, what do you choose and why? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

• 16 posts
    September 5, 2019 4:10 AM PDT

1) a GM

2) So I can spend the next 5 minutes in a highly populated city area doing the exact same thing.

• 624 posts
    September 5, 2019 4:19 AM PDT

1) Ossari

2) so I can spend 5 minutes in the center of Thronefast apologizing for the destruction of Havensong

• 768 posts
    September 5, 2019 5:37 AM PDT

1) A seaside Giganaa. With that size, I hope to cover a lot of ground or should I say Ocean to explore sights I don't have easely access to.

2) A dungeoncrawling mob. I'd quickly run down caves or dungeons to see what awaits me there or clear some forgotten treasurechest. 

• 724 posts
    September 5, 2019 6:58 AM PDT

A bird (or other available flying creature), so that I can see the world from above.

Plus bonus points for when the transformation fades and I splat back on the ground ;)

• 521 posts
    September 5, 2019 7:00 AM PDT

1. A Dragon

2. Some men just want to watch the world burn

• 696 posts
    September 5, 2019 7:04 AM PDT

1) A Raid Boss

2) So I can raid a main city.

• 193 posts
    September 5, 2019 7:11 AM PDT

1. A Brasse

2. Ale, stout and other forms of beer to enjoy and pass around

• 10 posts
    September 5, 2019 7:15 AM PDT

1) a Treasure box thats glowing with legindary aura

2)so i can see new players open me up and see the loot i have in my inventory to give them with out saying hey want some free loot

• 2138 posts
    September 5, 2019 7:20 AM PDT

A quest NPC in town in a highly trafficed area.

That way I can make up my own quests and as a happy consequence....oh no! I will have to remain more than 5 min because all the newbies that hailed me will be expecting to finish the quest with me and the rewards I promised. What rewards you say? well- if the VR staff does not want to deal with any customer service complaints about a broken quest from however many players hailed me- well then they had better work with me to create those rewards and while at it, why not make me staff? and a quest designer? and by default I would be an NPC... forever! and part of the VR creative team as a bonus. muahahahaha!

Or a merchant, again in a highly trafficed newbie area. Humble newbies with scraps to sell and low health who I overhear are struggling because they died alot and cant afford spells and are getting a little frustrated and are sick and tired of eating muffins and milk because they run out so fast and rations are expensive right now, from them I will purchace their goods for more than what I advertise. Of course they wont be paying attention but that would be the coolest. And I may drop in a few gems for them to discover later so they can wonder how did those get in their bags that they didnt notice earlier.

• 1315 posts
    September 5, 2019 7:33 AM PDT

Hard to pass up being turned into a dragon above a player hub/city.  Kill the one in the dress!!

• 10 posts
    September 5, 2019 7:36 AM PDT

1) maybe a magical giving tree that slowly animates into a lush tree into a stump after looted

2) so to make it  enjoyable when giving items you dotn want instead of a ugly trade screan that feels like a window slaming close in your face in drive throo when you done ordering  :) hugz

• 2419 posts
    September 5, 2019 8:02 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Scenario - You're running along a path, minding your own business when suddenly a GM pops in front of you and offers to turn you into anything you like for 5 mins, what do you choose and why? #MMORPG #CommunityMatters

It's been mentioned already, but I have to agree...A GM.  Then I just go on a rampage death-touching everyone and everything I come across.  Player..NPC..doesn't matter.

• 1281 posts
    September 5, 2019 1:09 PM PDT

Something that can fly ... especially if flying is not part of the game (hopefully not)

• 1281 posts
    September 5, 2019 4:43 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

A snake, just so I can mess with people.

• 429 posts
    September 5, 2019 6:10 PM PDT

Anything that flies , just to see the overhead view of the world !

• 73 posts
    September 5, 2019 8:19 PM PDT
    I would like the option to be...a toddler or elder of myself. Pretty much will only see my character as how I make it. To see myself waddling around hiking up my pants or perhaps bent over with a cane would be funny...face app of sorts, face/body app. Also known as FADY app, hmmm...”coined”, but maybe my new app should weight related! It’s late goodnight.
    • 3852 posts
    September 6, 2019 8:12 AM PDT

My usual contrarian view. 

No thanks (and continue about my business).

• 388 posts
    September 6, 2019 1:51 PM PDT

a GM so I can instant warp all over the world so I can see how much of the game is actually done.

or if this question takes place after release. a flying creature to get a over head view.  

• 287 posts
    September 6, 2019 3:13 PM PDT

Kalok said:

Kilsin said:

You mean "kick people", right?

• 287 posts
    September 6, 2019 3:15 PM PDT

For only 5 minutes?  Turn me into whatever the fastest moving thing in the game is so I can get where I'm going quicker.

• 1281 posts
    September 7, 2019 2:19 AM PDT

Akilae said:

Kalok said:

Kilsin said:

You mean "kick people", right?

Absolutely.

• September 12, 2019 12:29 PM PDT
    A mug of ale, so then I could be drunk.
    • 223 posts
    September 12, 2019 5:36 PM PDT

A newbie quest NPC so I can run and hide :)

• 4 posts
    September 12, 2019 10:35 PM PDT
    Fippy Darkpaw, time to bash some noobs :)