Forums » The Dwarves

• 20 posts
    July 28, 2019 3:19 AM PDT
    Hey guys!

So I noticed there hasn't been any news on the dwarfs or any additions to their lore. What are some things you would really like the dwarfs to have or be?

Personally I would love to see dwarfs have really unique braids and beards that can be colored mostly all hair colors. Or even if their hair and beards were made of frost. How cold are these dwarfs exactly?

Another thing i was thinking as they are better in cold climates are they better in elevation? They can't jump high? Can they really even jump at all lol? I'm hoping that VR puts some humor into how they finalize them. I wouldn't mind if they have a better chance to find coin.

Let me hear what you have to say my Dwarven people!
    • 45 posts
    August 18, 2019 7:09 AM PDT

As I am interested in the Dwarf as well and the Dwarven development, I am thinking this is one of those races they still trying to figure out where they want to go with it. I mean as of now, I'm not happy with the Blue Pappa Smurf look that they have and was looking forward to a more traditional look of them, even a steampunk look would be better than what we currently see, right now.

I don't know, what lies in wait for the future of Pantheon Dwarves but it will be interesting to see.

Hopefully, they play the racial card and give them all types of Dwarvish looking armors/weapons, specific to them.

• 24 posts
    August 22, 2019 2:33 PM PDT

Gomok said:

As I am interested in the Dwarf as well and the Dwarven development, I am thinking this is one of those races they still trying to figure out where they want to go with it. I mean as of now, I'm not happy with the Blue Pappa Smurf look that they have and was looking forward to a more traditional look of them, even a steampunk look would be better than what we currently see, right now.

I don't know, what lies in wait for the future of Pantheon Dwarves but it will be interesting to see.

Hopefully, they play the racial card and give them all types of Dwarvish looking armors/weapons, specific to them.

So much this, was hoping for everquest or even everquest 2 dwarf style, I don't mind blue if its optional, different shades up to near normal skin colors would be best if we're stuck being blue. Guess we'll see how it goes down the line, my warrior may have to be an ogre.