Forums » Off-Topic and Casual Chatter

Color blindness and gaming

• 24 posts
    July 12, 2019 5:56 PM PDT

Almost all games mmo's, rpg's, fps and so no, claim to have a colorblind mode. False statement. The first time u log in u click the colorblind mode chose the type color u have trouble seeing. Ah thats it got it, all down hill from here. Right. First time u get into a area or around a mob u have no good reason to be around. The great big helpful text in RED tells u . Hey man not a good idea turn back now. or---- What would u like on your tombstone. All that great information a person with full color vision can see with no trouble at all. Its only like 8 % of the worlds popluation that is colorblind, one type or another. Less then .10 % r female that leaves us guys with the rest. Dose it matter? U tell me first time i saw a red arrow on a traffic pointing to the left. I was going into oncoming traffic. My wife at the time screamed at me to "Stop its red, its red". Then she said "I'm sorry". Knowing we had never been in traffic with a traffic light which a yellow and a red arrow that pointed to the left. Could have been a really bad day. This was well over 25 years ago.

I would like u to check your color vision. See what u see find out Google: color blindness check it out u may find out some thing u did not know. To the Visionary Realms Team> Thanks for keeping it real. Best wishes to you and yours, take care of each other and be safe. Bo /waves o/