Forums » Account and Billing Issues

Was I downgraded.

• 13 posts
    June 18, 2019 4:19 PM PDT

I just want to know since the Keepers Pledge was done away with, what pledge am I under?

• 467 posts
    June 18, 2019 5:11 PM PDT

You're under the pledge you signed on with!  You're not downgraded <3   I believe you can submit a support ticket just to verify with them - but pledgers keep what was promised when they paid or began to pay. 

• 96 posts
    June 18, 2019 8:35 PM PDT

Darkgnite said:

I just want to know since the Keepers Pledge was done away with, what pledge am I under?

If you pledged the Keeper's pledge, you still have the Keeper's pledge. We just refresh the pledge offerings from time to time but we don't change people to different pledges

• 94 posts
    June 20, 2019 8:46 AM PDT

When I looked at the refreshed pledges, I was considering upgrading. I also have the Keepers pledge but now that it is no longer listed, I really do not remember what the description was. Without the description it is hard to tell what an upgrade would get me that I do not already have. What are the chances to have a page dedicated to pledges that are no longer available? If you do not want everyone to be able to see past pledges you could put it in the subscription section of our profile were it currently lists our current pledge level.

Quick thanks for changing how pledges work so that upgrading now no longer comes at a cost of losing past rewards.

• 13 posts
    June 20, 2019 8:55 AM PDT

I know it said something about two copies of game.

This post was edited by Darkgnite at June 20, 2019 8:56 AM PDT
    • 13 posts
    June 20, 2019 8:58 AM PDT

Image result for pantheon keepers pledge

• 94 posts
    June 20, 2019 10:03 AM PDT

@Darkgnite Did I miss it on the website or did you get that screen shot another way?

• 13 posts
    June 20, 2019 2:59 PM PDT

I just searched through google and found it.