Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Strength's of Pantheon

• 106 posts
    June 17, 2019 4:34 PM PDT

Engagement Macro: So combat in Pantheon is all about group make-up and macro. Kind of like RTS macro but more in depth because of the range of spells and abilities. 

New world: Azeroth is cartoony and stale, Everquest is graphicly and mechanicly out dated. Pantheon is Emersive, Art direction is spot on, new game mechanics and up to date physics. 

Fellowship: The core game mechanis focus around Fellowship, would Left 4 dead be as fun without group interdependece? .... No it wouldent. Even AI Fellowship in Dragon Age makes better engagements than single player Elder Scrolls. Elder Scrolls has a better more explorable and emersive world than Dragon Age tho.

New: Classes,Races,Weapon's, Skills, Ablilities, Spells, Armor, Mounts, skins, lore, world, challenge, story, fellowships, engagements, cities, factions, quests, climbing, animations, dungeons, bosses, monsters, markets, teleportation, continental boat travel, systems, spell effects, environmental hazards, Etc.

Past is Relevant in progession: If the game is on its 5th expansion, doing vanilla dungeons is still necesary and rewarding toward the progression of quests and character. Epic 1.0 is needed to do 1.5 and 2.0 etc. 

• 1 posts
    June 22, 2019 5:54 PM PDT

Fellowship: The core game mechanis focus around Fellowship, would Left 4 dead be as fun without group interdependece? .... No it wouldent. Even AI Fellowship in Dragon Age makes better engagements than single player Elder Scrolls. Elder Scrolls has a better more explorable and emersive world than Dragon Age tho.

I wholeheartedly agree brother

Imagine my surprise when i start scanning the forums and stumble upon my lifelong norathian brother. I pledged 150$ instantly so i could post on his post and tell him that I miss him more then anything in the world, and that I'm hoping to play this game with him come launch. If you ever want to talk and or hang out, Im still here and you know my number. No pressure, all in your own time. I love you with all my heart :). Short races for life! PS i really like the fact that gnomes are evil little caster rogues, but butthurt that dwarves cant be shamans:( . I also think that there should be some epic weapons and armor that is hard to get in every expansion, and make so you have to get the previous stuff to get the new stuff for sure.