Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

Would You Rather - Have your character permanently...

• 103 posts
    June 18, 2019 9:53 AM PDT
    I have to go with the 20% slow , being silent would kill me :)
    • 1404 posts
    June 18, 2019 9:57 AM PDT

Kilsin said:

Would You Rather - Have your character permanently silenced or suffer a permanent 20% speed debuff? #MMORPG #communitymatters

Permanently!

I would rather start a new Character.

• 209 posts
    June 18, 2019 12:00 PM PDT

Kilsin said:

Would You Rather - Have your character permanently silenced or suffer a permanent 20% speed debuff? #MMORPG #communitymatters

Admit it, Kilsin -- these questions are just to keep us entertained while the team is working on Project Faerthale. ;) Surely this choice would never come up in the game. (I hope this choice would never come up in the game!)

Oh, and I would rather be silenced.

• 624 posts
    June 18, 2019 5:26 PM PDT

A silent bard? Never!

On the other hand, a slow bard would be awful as well.  Time to scrap my main and start a rogue...

• 372 posts
    June 18, 2019 5:29 PM PDT

Kumu said:

A silent bard? Never!

On the other hand, a slow bard would be awful as well.  Time to scrap my main and start a rogue...

Or will you be such a bard as to be adored; even carried on the backs of your fans! Dream big and leave the burden of travel to less talented musicians. You are a Bard destined for greatness!

• June 20, 2019 6:32 AM PDT
    Wait, why not both? Yeah. Both please. And when silenced, a character can only /whisper to communicate of course.