Forums » General Pantheon Discussion

• 17 posts
    June 13, 2019 4:22 PM PDT
    So.......I just completed my first Pantheon quest! That was a great touch to put " Begin Quest" to start the Pantheon Merch Survey. Good questions. I hope a lot of folks will take the time to complete it. I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing and still finding the time to address our questions in the forums. Much Obliged.
    • 125 posts
    June 13, 2019 4:44 PM PDT

Mojorizen said: So.......I just completed my first Pantheon quest! That was a great touch to put " Begin Quest" to start the Pantheon Merch Survey. Good questions. I hope a lot of folks will take the time to complete it. I appreciate all the hard work you guys are doing and still finding the time to address our questions in the forums. Much Obliged.

woah what? I’m checking my email when I get home, I will 100% buy pantheon merch right now.

• 193 posts
    June 14, 2019 7:11 AM PDT

Yep, filled mine out, too. Was great to see them actually asking the community rather than just saying "Here, buy this cause it's a good profit for us and has good marketing appeal." I hope everyone will take the time with the last question, in particular, and let them know what they would like to see as far as out of game merchandise. Thanks for asking for our input, VR!

• 297 posts
    June 14, 2019 7:22 AM PDT

Where does one find this? Is it only available to certain pledge levels or something?

• 96 posts
    June 14, 2019 7:29 AM PDT

Yeah, I didn't receive any email as of this morning. I'm assuming it's a certain pledge level thing.

• 1428 posts
    June 14, 2019 8:01 AM PDT

Neyos said:

Yeah, I didn't receive any email as of this morning. I'm assuming it's a certain pledge level thing.

definitely not a pledge thing.  i don't have it.  this is a conspiracy.

• 3852 posts
    June 14, 2019 8:10 AM PDT

I didn't see this either ((makes sure tin foil cap is securely fastened to my head - there are evil ...influences.... in the world today))

• 148 posts
    June 14, 2019 8:14 AM PDT

I haven't gotten this survey either, so doubt its pledge level related, perhaps its just going out in slow batches

• 297 posts
    June 14, 2019 8:19 AM PDT

Maybe only the coolest people don't get it.

• 1404 posts
    June 14, 2019 8:51 AM PDT

Nothing here either.

Haven't Checked my junk mail on my PC yet.

• 500 posts
    June 14, 2019 9:34 AM PDT

Link, or it didn't happen  My bad. Just received my survey.

This post was edited by Grymmlocke at June 14, 2019 9:59 AM PDT
    • 1714 posts
    June 14, 2019 10:00 AM PDT

Grymmlocke said:

Link, or it didn't happen  

The links are generated with a key unique to the user. 

• 16 posts
    June 14, 2019 10:12 AM PDT

Interesting situatiob my son has survey but I do not -the issue of emailss could be on date of pleges

• 372 posts
    June 14, 2019 10:13 AM PDT

One more thing to wait for! Drat!

• 1281 posts
    June 14, 2019 11:31 AM PDT

This was in my junk email. If you haven't got it, check your spam folder.

This post was edited by bigdogchris at June 14, 2019 11:33 AM PDT
    • 1479 posts
    June 14, 2019 11:33 AM PDT

Got it. Still mixed about it, simply because I don't want it to become some sort of cashmeme drawing attention away from the game itself. I remain interested, but not craving for it.

This post was edited by Mauvais_Oeil at June 14, 2019 11:37 AM PDT
    • 96 posts
    June 14, 2019 11:50 AM PDT

Neyos said:

Got the email a hour or two ago. So, that's cool.

• 1428 posts
    June 14, 2019 12:07 PM PDT

Chanus said:

Maybe only the coolest people don't get it.

collusion i see.

• 1428 posts

Keno Monster said:

Grymmlocke said:

Link, or it didn't happen  

The links are generated with a key unique to the user. 

screenshot or it didn't happen.

• 454 posts

Yay!  They‘re asking about Pantheon merc.  I’d buy some.

• 238 posts
    June 14, 2019 1:24 PM PDT

Just took the survey. I offered up a suggestion that they consider developing a unique transmog armor set for each of the classes, that could be offered for sale.  I know that most people who are planning to play already have some idea of what class they want to play. I personally would consider buying a transmog set for every class, provided they were well designed/ visually stunning, and reasonably priced. 

• 1479 posts
    June 14, 2019 1:36 PM PDT

Baldur said:

Just took the survey. I offered up a suggestion that they consider developing a unique transmog armor set for each of the classes, that could be offered for sale.  I know that most people who are planning to play already have some idea of what class they want to play. I personally would consider buying a transmog set for every class, provided they were well designed/ visually stunning, and reasonably priced. 

I honestly don't think transmog is planned for the game and would bring a big vocal piece of pledgers against it.

I personally don't mind, but I'm against any cash shop even cosmetic.

• 372 posts
    June 14, 2019 1:43 PM PDT

Cosmetic armor will be available in-game and not in a shop.  :)

• 2037 posts
    June 14, 2019 3:17 PM PDT

I would just like to point out to VR that an unexpected email that claims to be from Pantheonmmo.com - but doesn't know my real name or my forum handle - AND has a blind link it wants me to click AND shows up in my email client as coming from

"noreply-support@pantheonmmo.com via SurveyMonkey" member[at]surveymonkeyuser.com

looks exactly like the kind of phishing email that regularly winds up infecting people's computers with malware if they are careless enough to click on the link.

PLEASE, for the sake of your players, announce something like this in advance. (or put your link in the monthly newsletter or on the forums) AND tell your members to not click on stuff like this unless they have already heard that it's legitimate.

This post was edited by Jothany at June 14, 2019 3:20 PM PDT
    • 560 posts
    June 14, 2019 7:59 PM PDT

I hope for all those that want merchandise I am in the minority.