Forums » Off-Topic Discussions

pantheon general discussions summed up in a meme

• 409 posts
    June 10, 2019 8:13 AM PDT

b4 i start posting memes, i'm following the guidelines laid out.  that means no politics or religion.  no calling out of individuals.  i can't promise that it won't be controversial or offensive because people take information in differently.  it is suppose to be informative and funny about what general discussion is recently talking about.  this is something i want to do weekly and a disclaimer: THIS IS SATIRE.  will my post dissappear into the ether or is it okay to post here(as it already has, but i'm not sure why)?

• 409 posts
    June 12, 2019 10:23 AM PDT

okay let'ts hope im not breaking any rules here...

• 338 posts
    June 12, 2019 10:36 AM PDT

This need to meme... "I don't know why, but it makes me sad"  

• 409 posts
    June 12, 2019 10:46 AM PDT

Tigersin said:

This need to meme... "I don't know why, but it makes me sad"  

when i was a kid i use to cut out saturday comic strips, slap some white out on the text and fill it with some vulgar childish things.  i'd share it with my classmates and we'd all laugh our brains out.  then the teacher found out and i spent alot of time in detention.  almost every week i was there.

i remember one week i was legit an angel for at least a month and the counselor gave me detention just because it would be strange if i wasn't there.

some things never change even after 20 years XD

• 4169 posts
    June 12, 2019 12:23 PM PDT

I highly suggest you add this to the existing (and legendary) meme thread: https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/3598/pantheon-meme-s

I just may add this to my Pantheon memes twitter lol: https://twitter.com/pantheonmemes

• 338 posts
    June 13, 2019 11:29 AM PDT

I suppose I'll play along and use this thread to dump my frustrations using more LOTR quotes.

"I wish Istuulmae had never posted on these forums... I wish none of this lore was ever explained."
    "So do all who await Pantheon for such long times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to make up in the meantime based on the lore given us."

Oh I just realized that convo is not in general. 

Now I have become the rebel.

This post was edited by Tigersin at June 13, 2019 11:31 AM PDT
    • 409 posts
    June 14, 2019 8:05 AM PDT

Tigersin said:

I suppose I'll play along and use this thread to dump my frustrations using more LOTR quotes.

"I wish Istuulmae had never posted on these forums... I wish none of this lore was ever explained."
    "So do all who await Pantheon for such long times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to make up in the meantime based on the lore given us."

Oh I just realized that convo is not in general. 

Now I have become the rebel.

hello darkness my old friend...

• 409 posts
    June 15, 2019 2:10 PM PDT

• 409 posts
    June 15, 2019 2:18 PM PDT