Forums » News and Announcements

One pledge retiring and two new ones added!

• 15 posts
    May 20, 2019 4:11 AM PDT

Is there a way to see what the "retired" packages are other than a Help Desk ticket? us old pledges get forgetful in our old age - especially having pledged and waited for a while.  I saved up to pledge, and i can't afford another pledge increase to a better package deal either.

• 26 posts
    May 23, 2019 3:05 PM PDT

fancy said:

@Tigersin

Every single MMORPG that ever had a pledge system or kickstarter offered incentive. No one is going to throw $500 at a game for JUST the possibility that it will be good. Do you think Pantheon would have as many VIP pledgers if it didn't offer as many rewards as it did? If you didn't get to test Pre-Alpha and get inside information on whats to come, do you think you'd be just as inclined to give them $1000 or more?

You should definitely get what you pay for. If I spent an extra $200 and nothing happened with the Founder's Guild/Conclave, I'd be severely disappointed. In fact, if I spent money and the game was nothing like they explained it to me (anyone remember No Man's Sky?) I'd be disappointed that I didn't get what I paid for.

These two pledges offer very similar rewards and I would like to know which one to purchase, if at all. If I purchased the Perceiver's Pledge, and then found out that they released a Black Rose pledge later on that offered similar rewards but the costmetics were more to my liking, I would be disappointed. Not disappointed enough to never play the game again, but it would be a huge let down to not look and feel as awesome in game as others got the opportunity to do so.

And don't get me wrong, I'm in no way trying to rush VR to release more information on these rewards. However, they might get a couple more hundred dollars out of me if I really like what I see, wink wink, hint hint. 

No one is going to throw $500 at a game for JUST the possibility that it will be good. - yes they do and more.

If your spending that much on a game the SWAG isnt really your goal.

• 71 posts
    May 25, 2019 8:34 AM PDT

Question about pledges that have changed, like the Adviser's Pledge (which I have). I've had that since day one here, but now the bottom two items are crossed out. Seeing as they were there when I purchased it, do i still retain those items? It would seem odd to change the content of what I purchased, but I'm not sure how it's working. Otherwise it appears I would chip in $200 more to get what I already have?

Hopefully someone can clear this up. Also, I would I know i still have those items?

Thanks

• 372 posts
    May 25, 2019 8:59 AM PDT

You will get what it said you'll get when you made the pledge. You should contact support via the button on the top right of these forums and put in a ticket if you wish to ask them to verify what you will get.  

Hope that answers :)

• 1 posts
    May 28, 2019 9:53 AM PDT

can't wait to play :)

This post was edited by Rakhene at May 28, 2019 10:00 AM PDT
    • VR Staff
    • 320 posts
    May 28, 2019 1:52 PM PDT

Lakland said:

Question about pledges that have changed, like the Adviser's Pledge (which I have). I've had that since day one here, but now the bottom two items are crossed out. Seeing as they were there when I purchased it, do i still retain those items? It would seem odd to change the content of what I purchased, but I'm not sure how it's working. Otherwise it appears I would chip in $200 more to get what I already have?

Hopefully someone can clear this up. Also, I would I know i still have those items?

Thanks

For clarification,

the crossed out items on the pledge are items that the next pledge levels up get. If anything is being removed from a pledge, we retire the pledge and create a new one. Anyone who had pledged for that level gets all of the items.

For the record, the Adviser pledge has had no modifcations to it and everything shown on the current pledge page is what that pledge receives.

• 3016 posts
    May 28, 2019 6:02 PM PDT

oneADseven said:

Artois said:

Previously, upgrading pledges to a higher level resulted in you getting all of the items in the previous pledge package as well since all of our pledges stacked in regards to items. However, with the new pledges coming online and with many pledge rewards being retired, there is some confusion on what is and isn't transferred over between pledge levels.

Can you comment on this verbiage from the pledge page?

VIP Pledges

Ultimate Pantheon access with VIP Rewards of the Faithful, all Champion and Supporter Rewards, exclusive
    VIP forum access, plus unlimited Champion and Supporter forum access. Pledges with multiple copies of the
    game receive listed rewards on one account only.

The recent pledge additions offer perks that have otherwise been unavailable up until now, such as these:

-  Digital Soundtrack of the Music of Pantheon

-  Early character creation prior to launch

-  Voucher for Pantheon shirt or hat

Does this mean that all VIP pledges will receive these new perks since they are being added to the previous tiers of "Supporter" and "Champion?"

[/blockquote

LOL  I am so confused.....hope someone explains what 1AD7 wants to know AND....what is going to happen to my Originator pledge..pledged the summer of 2014?

Cana

• 34 posts
    June 4, 2019 2:28 PM PDT

Would love to know about this ^ as well. If indeed the vip package contains everything old(Retired) and NEW under Champion/Support Tiers + all of its own perks I would definatly get a second one for someone I know :).

• 8 posts
    June 6, 2019 9:07 PM PDT

Yes people do throw $500 at a game hoping it will be good, in fact I did it today. I really, really, really am hopeful for an immersive MMO that grips me like EQ did. I thought about how much fun people never seemed to have everyday but I could be sick and feeling deathly ill, have no money, be assigned crap projects at work (these really happened) and I was happy chilling with my guild every day for years and years. $500 as a vote of please bring back an immersive, gripping, addicting MMO experience that makes you never want to leave the chair again is what I'm gambling on but I know it can be done and I know nothing else exists like that experience...it was so much fun.

• 57 posts
    June 10, 2019 8:45 AM PDT

For us 'more mature' players whose memories may start to fade as to what was included when we pledged, I recommend going on a trip with Mr. Peabody on the Wayback Machine (a.k.a. the internet archive) to see what published on the pledge page each month (going back as far as September 2015.. and if you get the Mr. Peabody reference you are either a fan of classic cartoons or an aging greybeard such as myself).

Here is the link:  https://web.archive.org/web/20160303220815/http://www.pantheonmmo.com:80/join/pledge/  

Conversely, if you are someone who doesn't like clicking links feel free to go to https://web.archive.org/ and enter in the page address for the pledge system.

Now if only our profile showed exactly WHEN we pledged that would be even more helpful.  :)

• 128 posts
    June 10, 2019 3:12 PM PDT

Thank you Artois, appreciate the clarifications so far.  I don't mean to be a semantics lawyer, but have a specific query.

My question regards the $ 300 Advisor's Pledge (which is my current subscription level) and the new $ 200 Bloodsworn Pledge.  The Bloodsworn (and I too love the name) pledgers get "Early character creation prior to launch...The Bloodsworn in game Title, and a voucher for a shirt or hat".   Does the Advisor pledge get these perks as well?  I fully recognize they get several "other perks" but am wondering about these 3 specific ones, all of which I'd like to get myself.

If the Advisor's do not (as I suspect), what would it take for an Advisor Level pledger like myself  to get them as well please?

• 200 posts
    June 10, 2019 3:26 PM PDT

Nagasakee said:

Thank you Artois, appreciate the clarifications so far.  I don't mean to be a semantics lawyer, but have a specific query.

My question regards the $ 300 Advisor's Pledge (which is my current subscription level) and the new $ 200 Bloodsworn Pledge.  The Bloodsworn (and I too love the name) pledgers get "Early character creation prior to launch...The Bloodsworn in game Title, and a voucher for a shirt or hat".   Does the Advisor pledge get these perks as well?  I fully recognize they get several "other perks" but am wondering about these 3 specific ones, all of which I'd like to get myself.

If the Advisor's do not (as I suspect), what would it take for an Advisor Level pledger like myself  to get them as well please?

I'm pretty sure we will get the early character creation (I'm Advisers too) not sure about the other items.

• 372 posts
    June 10, 2019 5:38 PM PDT

Hang in there. 

Artois said:

Our current store does not allow for ala carte items. However, that is something I have been pushing for since I started here and it should have some resolution soon. Stay tuned

• 8 posts
    June 14, 2019 8:23 AM PDT
    cana, you pledged in 2014? holy cow 5-years ago.??
    • 3016 posts
    June 14, 2019 4:15 PM PDT

dnvr said: cana, you pledged in 2014? holy cow 5-years ago.??

YUP!!  Summer of 2014 but was around for the Kickstarter earlier in the year. :)

Cana

• 3016 posts

double post sorry.

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at June 14, 2019 4:17 PM PDT
    • 3016 posts

Oops double post..must be lagging heh

This post was edited by CanadinaXegony at June 14, 2019 4:16 PM PDT
    • 8 posts
    June 15, 2019 7:33 PM PDT

Just upgraded to Pathfinder!! Woot

• 372 posts
    June 15, 2019 8:04 PM PDT

Onyxlarue said:

\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/\o/

• 8 posts
    June 15, 2019 8:34 PM PDT

Onyxlarue said:

Sorry dbl post

This post was edited by Onyxlarue at June 15, 2019 8:34 PM PDT
    • 34 posts
    June 18, 2019 10:36 AM PDT

Newsletter didn't really answer the question of "Ultimate Pantheon access with VIP Rewards of the Faithful, all Champion and Supporter Rewards" with the 1k/3k/10k pledges. Do you get the retired and two new ones from this post?

This post was edited by Lewtz at June 19, 2019 9:39 AM PDT
    • 1618 posts
    October 13, 2019 7:31 PM PDT

oneADseven said:

Artois said:

Previously, upgrading pledges to a higher level resulted in you getting all of the items in the previous pledge package as well since all of our pledges stacked in regards to items. However, with the new pledges coming online and with many pledge rewards being retired, there is some confusion on what is and isn't transferred over between pledge levels.

Can you comment on this verbiage from the pledge page?

VIP Pledges

Ultimate Pantheon access with VIP Rewards of the Faithful, all Champion and Supporter Rewards, exclusive
    VIP forum access, plus unlimited Champion and Supporter forum access. Pledges with multiple copies of the
    game receive listed rewards on one account only.

The recent pledge additions offer perks that have otherwise been unavailable up until now, such as these:

-  Digital Soundtrack of the Music of Pantheon

-  Early character creation prior to launch

-  Voucher for Pantheon shirt or hat

Does this mean that all VIP pledges will receive these new perks since they are being added to the previous tiers of "Supporter" and "Champion?"

Did we ever get an answer as to what VIPs need to do to get these, especially the early character creation? Do I have to buy another pledge, in addition to the $1k already pledged?

• 3237 posts
    October 13, 2019 10:10 PM PDT

Beefcake said:

Did we ever get an answer as to what VIPs need to do to get these, especially the early character creation? Do I have to buy another pledge, in addition to the $1k already pledged?

Not that I am aware of.  Clarification would definitely be appreciated!

• 1618 posts
    October 14, 2019 6:58 AM PDT

Well, I found this in one of the above announcement topics:

"Early character creation has been extended to all pledges with the exception of the $50 pledge. It is different from the early name reservation in that you will be able to get into game a few a days prior to launch to create your character so it is all ready for when the game goes live. Early name reservation allows you to reserve a unique name and that will be offered prior to the character creation."

From Artois in https://www.pantheonmmo.com/content/forums/topic/10476/incoming-pledge-package-changes/view/post_id/215254