Forums » Crafting and Gathering

The Mis-Adventures of Shyin and Ellos: Chapter Three

• 259 posts
    March 19, 2019 8:59 AM PDT

The Mis-Adventures of Shyin and Ellos: Chapter Three

While playing my Magician Ellos in Velious I decided it was time to start my tradeskill quest for the Coldain Prayer Shawl. I remember doing this quest on my Necromancer back in original EverQuest and man is a very long and drawn out quest but very enjoyable for a crafter such as myself.

Here is the breakdown of the quest. Quote from the P99 Wiki page – “Overview: The Coldain prayer shawl quests are a series of progressively more difficult tradeskill quests to repeatedly upgrade a cloth shawl. All quests except the final can be completed solo. There are eight Coldain prayer shawls, each an upgrade of the previous:

#1 – Burlap Coldain Prayer Shawl

#2 – Cloth Coldain Prayer Shawl

#3 – Woven Coldain Prayer Shawl

#4 – Fur-Lined Coldain Prayer Shawl

#5 – Silk Coldain Prayer Shawl

#6 – Embroidered Coldain Prayer Shawl

#7 – Runed Coldain Prayer Shawl

#8 – Blessed Coldain Prayer Shawl

Post-Velious and will not exist on Project 1999

The tradeskills needed to complete this quest means you needed to do most tradeskills just up to a certain point. You don’t have to max out every tradeskill in order to complete this quest. Some tradeskill items can be procured from other crafters and some you must do yourself.

Here is a breakdown of the tradeskill levels needed in order to do the entire quest yourself:

Question for the week is this:

Would you like to be able to do more than one tradeskill on your character in Pantheon but be limited to maxing out only one?