Forums » Expansion Classes

Bloodmage

• 4 posts
    January 24, 2019 3:44 AM PST

A healer who primarily uses lifetaps to heal themself and others along with some cool utilities from VG like blood pact, blood feast, symbiotes, DPS...etc.

• 67 posts
    January 25, 2019 5:13 AM PST

Lutz said:

A healer who primarily uses lifetaps to heal themself and others along with some cool utilities from VG like blood pact, blood feast, symbiotes, DPS...etc.

https://www.pantheonmmo.com/classes/dire_lord/

they have it in tank form

• 12 posts
    February 27, 2019 12:00 PM PST

I played a blood mage in Vanguard and LOVED it. Ive seen this class mentioned a couple times so obviously I'm not alone. However I do agree the concept is a very similar one to a lot of Dire Lord aspects.

However, the Paladin is plainly stated that it used to be a Cleric. Why couldn't a Blood Mage be a former Dire Lord that hung up his/her armor to dive deeper into study and be a TRUE healer class, NOT a tank class. Dire lord will use abilities to heal himself mostly and mitigate damage. But the blood mage would be pure caster and use life taps and abilities for healing as its primary function. It could easily fit within the light healer/CC role too. 

I think Bloodmage still can fit within Pantheon. Just because a class has some similar style to their abilities doesn't mean nobody else can be a "branch off the tree". 

• 4 posts
    May 30, 2019 11:52 AM PDT

Bloodmage and Disciple were both classes that I really loved from Vanguard. I would love to see versions of them revived :)

• 22 posts
    July 22, 2019 8:40 AM PDT

I would love to see a Blood Mage in some form in this game! It was one of my favorite healing classes of all time.

• 1 posts
    January 4, 2020 1:16 PM PST

Bloodmages were amazing in vanguard, please please bring this back with similar gameplay / playstyle!

• 336 posts
    January 4, 2020 4:13 PM PST

I never played the Blood Mage, but vaguely remember thinking that they seemed to have a very 'cultlike' following among many who played them. I figured I'd try one after getting my first bunch of chars up to max. Too late...

• 17 posts
    January 5, 2020 11:19 AM PST

They were really fun to play. Probably with the EQ Necro as my favorite class I've ever played =)