Forums » The Gnomes

Gnome male and female model

• 139 posts
    January 18, 2019 6:35 PM PST
    In the streams are we looking at the female model only or have we seen both genders? I think I have only seen the female version based on the shoes and a feminine face I think? Looking forward to this race!
    • 2379 posts
    January 21, 2019 10:57 AM PST

So far we have only seen the female gnome, and it is only a placeholder model at that. 

• 139 posts
    January 21, 2019 11:29 AM PST

Iksar said:

So far we have only seen the female gnome, and it is only a placeholder model at that. 

thanks friend!

• 139 posts
    March 1, 2019 8:17 AM PST

forgot this was on the summoner page

• 23 posts
    April 27, 2019 8:16 AM PDT

Did anyone notice on the newest Cohh stream that Myra had no magical energy going on in the chest/belly? This was the first time I’ve seen the model black there.

i do hope to see the new models worked on soon. They were completely absent lately from any screens like the rec race redesigns and any other screens.

please give us some gnome love soon! An entire sectoon of an upcoming newsletter will suffice.

remember how awesome that all gnome group looked in that one stream on top of the ramparts? And the synchronized jumping as they entered the zone?

coolest race ever! Fact and opinion!

• 108 posts
    April 29, 2019 7:54 AM PDT

Gnomes don't have physical bodies so I'm not sure the concept of male or female applies. It's a good philosophical question. The forms we see are kind of like mech-suits that their energy based states ride around in so I guess they could in fact choose ones with a masculine or feminine appearance.

I do really miss the glow and hope its absence is only temporary!

• 1584 posts
    April 29, 2019 11:00 AM PDT

Aena said:

Gnomes don't have physical bodies so I'm not sure the concept of male or female applies. It's a good philosophical question. The forms we see are kind of like mech-suits that their energy based states ride around in so I guess they could in fact choose ones with a masculine or feminine appearance.

I do really miss the glow and hope its absence is only temporary!

They used to be living, so to some extent, they probably consider themselves as they did before the bodyloss, with some probably going further in the whole arcane-trip and considering themselves over gender and such mortal consideration, as higher beeings.